http://morgsatlarge.wordpress.com/2011/03/13/why-i-am-not-worried-about-japans-nuclear-reactors/
This guys seems to have a good head on his shoulders and offers some websites at the bottom of the page with more information about the plant.
Media outlets are blowing things outta proportion when it comes to the nuclear plant in Fukushima. Right now the most pressing issue is 1) keeping the plant under control (which doesn't seem to be an issue) 2) getting supplies to the people who need it and 3) rescuing those who need to be rescued.
I just wish the after shocks would stop (my cell phone has this awful alarm on it that goes off before one hits. It's so loud and urgent sounding that a couple times i've ran for cover only to feel a little tremor shake the walls --nothing to be worried about). I suppose I should be thankful for this feature though, for when a big one really oes roll through.
This guys seems to have a good head on his shoulders and offers some websites at the bottom of the page with more information about the plant.
Media outlets are blowing things outta proportion when it comes to the nuclear plant in Fukushima. Right now the most pressing issue is 1) keeping the plant under control (which doesn't seem to be an issue) 2) getting supplies to the people who need it and 3) rescuing those who need to be rescued.
I just wish the after shocks would stop (my cell phone has this awful alarm on it that goes off before one hits. It's so loud and urgent sounding that a couple times i've ran for cover only to feel a little tremor shake the walls --nothing to be worried about). I suppose I should be thankful for this feature though, for when a big one really oes roll through.
2 comments:
Thanks for update, honey. Am so glad you and your host family are okay but my heart sure goes out to those survivors who have lost so much. Hugs, grandma.
Jamie~ I am so glad to find that you are alright. I know your Dad and I are no longer together, but I will always feel of you like a daughter. I am praying for the people of Japan and hope they have enough strength and fortitude for the coming trials.
(Ruth posted your blog link) Blessed Be~ Victoria
Post a Comment